Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Back!



On checking email this morning I got one from two days ago that read: "Have you been abducted?"

Well, no, I haven't! I've been offline since last Wednesday, as I was speaking at the Paradigm gig in Minneapolis, which was an excellent event.

There was a great turn out of several hundred, and organizers Micah Hanks and Scotty Roberts (and not forgetting their team of helpers) did a first-class job of putting on the event.

And, for me, as well as listening to a wealth of good presentations (David Weatherly's lecture on the "Black-Eyed Children" phenomenon was, as far as I'm concerned, the highlight), it was time to catch up with old friends and finally meet other friends who I hadn't previously had chance to hang out with, such as Ben and Aaron from Mysterious Universe, Marie Jones, Red Pill Junkie, and Michael and Laurie Pye from New Page Books.

Good news: they're already planning next year's gig. So, if you missed this one, don't miss the next!


2 comments:

  1. Nick: I promise that next year, if you decide to return and give another presentation for Paradigm, I'll be organizing Mexican waves in the row seats for you ;)

    ReplyDelete