Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Best In UFO Fiction

"A few nights ago I was interviewed for a radio show, during which the matter of UFO fiction cropped up, and the question was asked: 'What are your favorite UFO-based novels?' Well, I have to confess that I hardly ever read (or even watch) science-fiction, but I do think that Whitley Strieber’s novel on Roswell – titled Majestic - is excellent. However, of the few UFO novels that I have read, three in particular stand out above all of the rest.

"From 1990 to 1991, author David Bischoff penned a trilogy of novels: Abduction: The UFO Conspiracy; Deception: The UFO Conspiracy; and Revelation: The UFO Conspiracy. If you are into UFOs, cosmic cover-ups and the world of fiction (and all rolled into one), then if you have not read this great series, you really should. They are, in my opinion, the definitive UFO novels."

Those are the opening two paragraphs of my new Mysterious Universe article, which you can find right here...

No comments:

Post a Comment