Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Researching the British Bigfoot



My new Mysterious Universe article is on how I got involved in investigating the strange subject of the "British Bigfoot." It starts like this...

"A couple of nights ago, I was interviewed on a Canadian radio show about my book Wildman! The Monstrous and Mysterious Saga of the British Bigfoot. To date, it’s the only full-length study of the under-appreciated (and seldom highlighted) issue of Bigfoot-type reports in the United Kingdom. One of the questions was focused on how I got interested in the strange subject of the 'British Bigfoot' in the first place. And here’s the answer…

"In 1984 I began working as a van-driver and forklift driver for a company in England’s West Midlands that sold paint and wallpaper. It was a job I held until the 1990s. Practically every day, my long and winding route took me to the large and sprawling Staffordshre woodland known as the Cannock Chase."

No comments:

Post a Comment