Wednesday, September 16, 2015

1947: Crashed UFOs That Weren't


"Many people within the UFO field take the view that aliens crashed outside of Roswell, New Mexico, in the summer of 1947. And maybe they did. Over the years I have tackled the Roswell affair from various perspectives, and, I freely admit, I still don’t know what the real story is. I’ve had people tell me it was aliens. Others have suggested highly classified military experiments of a dark and dubious nature. Some have even gone down the demonic pathway. But, there is something I’m sure of: the case didn’t involved weather-balloons, Mogul balloons or crash-test dummies.

"This brings me to one thing that often gets overlooked by the field of Ufology. Maybe it’s due to ignorance on the part of some. Perhaps others think it’s not worth focusing on. And some may assume it has no relevance to Roswell. What am I talking about? This is what I’m talking about: in the very same time-frame that the military at Roswell said they had got their hands on the remains of a crashed 'flying disc,' people were claiming to have found landed, grounded, or crashed UFOs all across other parts of the United States."

Yep, another article - right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment