Wednesday, October 7, 2015

UFOs: Space Aliens or Secret Weapons?



"As someone who investigates a lot of UFO reports, I’m often asked if I think at least some unidentified flying objects are classified technology developed by 'the government,' and/or defense contractors? Well, yes I do. There’s no doubt in my mind about that. And I think that as our technology develops, it’s going to become more and more difficult to determine if a UFO is ours or if it is the creation of entities from somewhere else. But, here’s the important issue in this debate: it’s one thing to mistake highly advanced, odd-looking craft of a domestic kind in the 21st century. But, what about almost seventy years ago? This is where I have a problem with the 'UFOs are all secret weapons' crowd."

That's the opening paragraph to a new article from me at Mysterious Universe...

No comments:

Post a Comment